turning off cutting pictures

how to make moroccan tagine recipe

how to make moroccan tagine recipe


How to make a feast of Moroccan tagine recipe There is no way I can forget the night my baby boy was laid on my lap, taking me away to a whole new world. Back then I had lots of recipes to choose from, but for the first time I felt like discovering my own cuisine and experiencing what it meant to be Moroccan. I didn’t know the language, the cooking habits and the ingredients, but I had the emotions. So what could be better than to combine all the emotions with my food? And since I’m sharing my top 10 favourite recipes I chose this tagine recipe. It’s simple and not exactly easy, but it does feel amazing to sit down and enjoy a tasty Moroccan tagine with family. How to make a feast of Moroccan tagine recipe

Ingredients for making a Moroccan tagine recipe

4 cups raw chicken stock 1/4 cup tamarind paste 1/3 cup water 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon cumin 3 tablespoons olive oil 2 onions 2 cloves garlic 2 carrots 2 onions 2 tablespoons tomato paste 1/2 teaspoon turmeric 3
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Enable content copy blocking